How do you turn a knitted jumper into a cushion?
Cut out two pieces of fabric from the jumper keeping the bottom hem intact. Cut up to the arm curve and then straight across under the neck edge and back down the other side, which will give you two pieces of fabric to enable you to turn them into a cuddly cushion.
How do I reuse an old sweater?
15 Ways to Repurpose Old Sweaters
- Make a Pair of Mittens.
- Make a Snug Knitted Hat or a Slouchy Beanie.
- Make a Fuzzy Pillowcase.
- Keep Your Mug Warm With a Cozy.
- Make Some Fingerless Gloves.
- Make Some Boot Toppers.
- Make a Pocket Scarf.
- Make a Bum Warmer.
What do you write on a memory pillow?
Inspirational or Heartfelt Sayings for a Memory Pillow
- “We all die.
- “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” by Emily Dickinson.
- “For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.” by Kahlil Gibran.
- “No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away.” by Terry Pratchett.