WorldsBestMatrix (WBC) Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions control your membership in the WorldsBestMatrix program. You agree that you have read and understand this Agreement ("Agreement") and that your membership in the WBM program (the "Program") shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions between you (the "Member") and WorldsBestMatrix. These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by WBM. Please review them from time to time since your ongoing use is subject to the terms and conditions as modified. Your continued participation in WorldsBestMatrix after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register to become a member of WBM.
1. Member must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Members must provide WBM with accurate, complete and updated registration information, including an accurate name, mailing address and email address. To the full extent allowed by applicable law, WorldsBestMatrix at its sole discretion and for any or no reason may refuse to accept applications for membership.
2. Illegal activity. Members may not present WorldsBestMatrix promotions on any page, newsgroup, email or any distribution method that is regarded objectionable by WBM, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority. This includes, but is not limited to, pornography, computer viruses, prostitution, obscenity or Spam.
3. Third-Party Liability. WBM will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way cause members harm.
4. Terms and Conditions. reserves the right to update, modify, add or change the terms and conditions without notice.
4. With a Start-up cost of only 0.005BTC per position, WBM has brought 'success' within the reach of everyone. WorldsBestMatrix allows unlimited positions (Advertising credits). All payments are non-refundable.
5. You understand that display of commission information and the making of income projections to prospective members are prohibited.
6. You agree that you will not make any representations to a prospect about building a downline for them, or indicating they will get "spillover" from your recruiting efforts in order to induce them to become a Member of WBM.
7. We Accept Bitcoin payments only.
8. Any member acting unethical or unprofessional may be removed without refund at the sole discretion of WBM with all future commissions or products usage forfeited.
9. Membership Cancellation. Membership at WBM is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the member. WBM will only cancel/terminate a membership if it’s deemed that the member is operating in conflict with WBM terms and conditions.
10. Cancellation/Termination of membership. Any membership that is canceled/terminated will forfeit all benefits and privileges associated with WBM. Any positions held in participating Programs owned by WBM will also be forfeited and ownership will be reassigned to WBM.
11. Relationship. A member is neither an employee nor an independent contractor of WBM.
12. Disputes. Agreements shall be interpreted under the laws of the state of New York.
13. Private Information. WBM will never provide personal information about its members to third parties without the consent of the member unless required by law.
14. Copyright Material. All branding, logos and graphics contained within WBM are copyright use; distribution or copying of such content is expressly prohibited. WBM provides members with approved material for marketing within the members area.
15. Damaging Intent. Any Member who engages in chat, email, postings or any other medium, content that is deemed damaging to WBM and or its members will be terminated from WBM. Depending on seriousness, WBM may deem it appropriate to exercise legal action.
16. UCE/UBE or SPAM. WBM strictly prohibits the use of UCE or SPAM. This enforcement is at the sole discretion of WBM and for the benefit of all its members. Members proven to be participating in such activities will have their memberships canceled.
17. Contact Information. It is the responsibility of members to keep their personal records up to date at the members area. WBM will not be responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information. Continued failed attempts to make contact with you may result in the termination of your membership.
18. Tax. You, the member, are responsible for any and all taxes payable in you resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from WBM or any program promoted via the WBM program.
a) You understand that if you are a U.S. resident (including a U.S. resident alien), you must submit your correct Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number (both collectively referred to as "Taxpayer Identification Number" or "TIN"), and
b) You are not subject to backup withholding because: (I) you are exempt from backup withholding, or (ii) you have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that you are subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest and dividends, or (iii) the IRS has notified you that you are no longer subject to backup withholding, and
If federal or State tax withholding becomes legally required for you, you will contact WorldsBestMatrix immediately.
Your information collected is soley for the use of WorldsBestMatrix and will not be sold to any other company.